Friday, May 19, 2006

Ah, the Memories!









Nathan writing:

So I was cruising around on OBU's website, trying to find Dr. Estes's contact information, when I came across this picture on the faculty web page. Now, I'm not sure if I'm just going crazy, but if I didn't take this picture, then it was someone standing right next to me. Anyway, I just happened to notice the hot leader of the group, and I thought, "Hey, I know her!" Then I immediately thought, "Hey, I sleep with her!" Before this digresses any further, I just thought I'd mention how cool it was to randomly come across this pic on OBU's website. Erin is obviously in the foreground at the far right, and the rest of the group is all of her close friends while we were there.

Just for a little "behind the scenes:" It was incredibly windy that day, and it is just sheer coincidence that nobody's hair is in their face in this picture. Again, this reminds me of what a great accomplishment it was for Erin to graduate with the honors that she received. I'm proud to say that Erin is my best friend and the love of my life. You go girl!

Here's the address where I found this picture: http://www.okbu.edu/employees.html

No comments: