Thursday, May 18, 2006

Concurrent Blog

Nathan writing:

Due to the encouragement recently received by my cousin Ezra, I have decided that Erin and I don't have to be "Blogger Snobs." He didn't say that...I just made up that term. However, I realized that it doesn't hurt a soul to post concurrently to two blogs. So that is what we will do.

If you're interested in taking a peek at the other blog, it is: nathanerinfunk.busythumbs.com

Just to give a bit of a warning, I've had to request the blog's webmaster to control some of the ads on busythumb's site (suggestive ads, cluttery ads, etc.), so if you are offended by that stuff, please don't link to the busythumbs blog. However, I think that the webmaster is controlling our particular blog's ads so that we don't receive those. Some get through however, so just be cautious.

Other than that, we've loved busythumbs. They're based in London (or that's where the IP address originates), and they have an "Editor's Picks" section. It's always encouraging when one of our photos is selected for that section of the main page. It's worth a look, if you've never had the busythumbs experience.

Anyway...thanks for reading my rambling. I know it may not be quite blogworthy, but I figured that a little extra info never hurt anyone.

Have a wonderful day, and remember to always aim for the stars...they make great targets. (Before anyone gets carried away, it's just a metaphorical statement...no need to warn J.Lo or Ben Affleck or Tom Cruise or any of those stars...there's no threat intended in this statement!)

No comments: